We’re a set of designers, developers, free-thinkers, disruptors and innovators building solutions on the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform and leveraging AI/ML and the power of the Microsoft cloud to help empower ever Student on the planet to succeed and to help every organization have better relationships and deliver exceptional experiences to their constituents.
team is looking to expand our team with multiple Software Developer positions for our Product Engineering, Client Onboarding and Client Retention groups. The successful candidate will be a key participant in the management of our client implementations, product development, supporting any change requests and ensuring up time on the environment.
- Developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Working directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Designing end-to-end solutions that improve, collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Mentoring and leading other Power Platform Developers
- Installing and configuring data gateways
- Developing Azure logic apps, Azure functions and Power BI development
- Providing architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft/Dynamics 365
- Identifying areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, D365 and the Power Platform can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to Power platform architectures, deployment, and operations
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Business or related field
- 1+ years of experience with Power Platform Development (Model-driven Apps, Canvas Apps, & Power Automate, Dataverse, Power BI)
- Experience with development of Azure logic apps and Azure functions and Power BI development.
- Experience with API or REST services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Exams and Certifications
- Power Platform Exams and Certifications
- Azure Exams and Certifications