We’re a set of designers, developers, free-thinkers, disruptors and innovators building solutions on the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform and leveraging AI/ML and the power of the Microsoft cloud to help empower ever Student on the planet to succeed and to help every organization have better relationships and deliver exceptional experiences to their constituents.
The Project Manager for the Customer Onboarding team is the engagement lead responsible for onboarding customers successfully to The Foundry’s product stack. Reporting to the Director of Customer Onboarding, you will direct and coordinate the utilization of resources to reach project goals.
You are technically proficient, experienced in managing mid-sized initiatives and are comfortable managing groups of internal and external stakeholders to fulfill key strategic initiatives related to Customer Experience technologies.
To be successful in this role you will need a combination of demonstrated process adherence, expertise in project management practices, analytical thinking, and a strong emotional quotient. You will also have a passion to be adept in the product that you are implementing and will be certified as a power user.
The Project Manager is tasked to lead initiatives involving the onboarding of our customers on to Foundry’s award-winning Dynamics 365 ISV Solutions, supported by a team of Functional Consultant(s), Architect and Technical specialists and acts as the key liasion between Foundry, The Product and The Customer, driving cohesion and creating “Wow” experiences along the way.
- At least three years of demonstrable experience as a Project Manager, Program Manager or five plus years as a Project coordinator on Software implementation initiatives
- End to end understanding and some experience with any Software Development Lifecycle Methodology including methodologies such as Agile and Devops
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technology and demonstrated experience with enterprise business applications such as ERP and CRM systems
- Ability to develop, manage and track a project plan consistent with satisfying their key business objectives
- Expert in Project Financials and Project Controls
- Ability to manage and mitigate Risks while building lasting relationships with internal resources and external stakeholders
- Ability to perform Quality Assurance Testing
- Experience implementing CRM/Enterprise SaaS B2B Applications
- Experience with Higher Education
- Project Management courses/certification
This position is only open to those candidates with appropriate legal status to work in Canada. There is no sponsorship of work visa offered for this position.